The goal of IWE is for students to learn about other cultures and improve their writing using Moodle.
EFL teachers who teach English for academic or special purposes.
- Moodle course area where the International Writing Exchange will take place with the teachers and their students. Moodle is a password-protected area where teachers and students can work privately.
- WizIQ course area for the content and live online events for public viewing.
By the end of the session (5 weeks), participants will have:
- discussed diversity and culture in the EFL class
- planned, implemented and evaluated writing activities using rubrics
- created a unit for an IWE class on Moodle
- used technology tools to showcase their unit
- reflected on the session activities and IWE
Do not miss this opportunity to connect with other ESL teachers and their students worldwide and join!